Andre Ola feat. Helene - Erase You (2011)

Lyrics: If I don't have your love I didn't even liked you but you made me wanna change my mind I didn't even want you but now I'm missing you like all the time If I don't have your love then I don't want no love Cause nothing can replace you, you can forget me but I won't erase you If I don't have your love then I don't want no love Cause nothing can replace you, you can forget me but I won't erase you If I don't have eh oh oh oh oh, if I don't have eh oh oh oh If I don't have eh oh oh oh oh, if I don't have eh oh oh oh I didn't even liked you but you made me wanna change my mind I didn't even want you but now I'm missing you like all the time I'm going to erase you, you were supposed to be a summer love, a summer love And now I can't replace you, are you living out your love, love, love? If I don't have your love then I don't want no love Cause nothing can replace you, you can forget me but I won't erase you If I don't have eh oh oh oh oh, if I don't have eh oh oh oh If I don't have eh oh oh oh oh, if I don't have eh oh oh oh I know you like me cause I'm the best Add me tag me, forget the rest You look like you're not interested But I know cause I got you testin' Ok I am a teacher, I'm so hot I could melt the freezer And if I even see your girlfriend I could even freeze her I'm so magic you can call me wizard Hey it's better than Oz, better than Madonna when I strike her pose Better than the other bitches in the house But nothing can replace you Sleep all day, dance all night, Fighting to forget you but I lost the fight Cause nothing can replace you, no no, I won't erase you If I don't have your love then I don't want no love Cause nothing can replace you, you can forget me but I won't erase you If I don't have your love then I don't want no love Cause nothing can replace you, you can forget me but I won't erase you If I don't have eh oh oh oh oh, if I don't have eh oh oh oh If I don't have eh oh oh oh oh, if I don't have eh oh oh oh!!!

Share This Page